On 11/24/10 10:07 PM, Neale Ferguson wrote:
> Thanks, in my parm file I had a cio_ignore parameter. When I got rid of
> that, I started getting messages.

(apologies for forwarding this to the list, also, but I think it may be
of general interest)

Makes sense.  The fedora hercules readme talks about doing a mostly
unattended spin up of their fedora image inside hercules, and that parm
file comes from that hercules image.

Now, I just gotta start compiling some source rpms -- they're missing
(to us) basic stuff like ldap client libraries and the automounter ...

Also, I had to twist the default yum repo definitions a good bit to get
those working, too.

-- Pat