On 11/24/10 10:14 PM, Patrick Spinler wrote:

> Now, I just gotta start compiling some source rpms

Okay, now this is annoying, apparently there's not even a compiler
package available in the fedora spin ...

Is my next option to try to compile gcc as a cross compiler, then
compile itself for the s390x environment?  It's been years since I've
even tried to do that, and I'd really not look forward to it.

Alternately, would the e.g. rhel 6 gcc packages install here?

-- Pat