Am 26.11.2010 19:52, schrieb Neale Ferguson:
Testing away, rather than flood the list with these results where would you
like them sent?

system-config-lvm
Xlib:  extension "RANDR" missing on display "localhost:10.0".

Gdk-ERROR **: The program 'system-config-lvm' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length erro'.
   (Details: serial 1068 error_code 16 request_code 7 minor_code 0)
aborting...
Aborted

That looks familiar, I've seen a similar error when I've tried to do a
remote X installation (ssh -Y inst...@....)
Unfortunately these kinds of errors are difficult to debug, unless you're a X11
guru  ;-(

I think the correct list for these bugreports is s3...@lists.fedoraproject.org,
although bugreports at bugzilla.redhat.com are preferred so that they don't get
lost.