Seems this is a common refrain in this neck of the woods.
Lots of blue-sky stories, then little or no engagement.

There are (significant) successes, of which there are a few people subscribed
here, but there are also a number that are (deliberately) unpublicised.
Very unfortunate.

zLinux in Aus appears to the watching masses to be the promising child that
just never lived up to expectations.

Shane ...
(Tony, can you change your "reply to" pls)