Berry,

We have had the section "Configure the VNC server" in "The Virtualization
Cookbook" for quite a while.  Did you compare what you did with that
section (16.4.1 for SLES in the current draft at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpieces/abstracts/sg248147.html )

It does not deal with the X window system, nor XDM.

Hope this helps.

"Mike MacIsaac" <mikemac at-sign us.ibm.com>