Honestly I don't know what file it is looking for.  And ftping to the hmc
invites all other problems.  Let's just say it would have to involve all of
the network guys and security access guys to work together and that will
take moving a mountain to make happen at this point in time.

For the moment I am chasing the IP address of the Linux lpar that I am
installing this into. I need to verify what was given to me and I suspect
it is incorrect.

How do I find the command line to enter some hmc commands?  I can't seem to
find it and I know it exists.  There is a series of commands that will tell
me the lpar info and their associated IP addresses.

Thanks