Mark,

Sorry i didn't see all your responses from this message from me. I started
to go back and review some of the responses to my messages and saw some of
your responses that I missed.  I will review and get back on this very
informative response from you.

For the record, I have been accessing the hmc remotely through the web
interface. I know there are some limitations on what I can do remotely. The
physical hmc console is elsewhere in another location.

Thanks.