From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU] On Behalf Of Scott
Rohling
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 9:40 AM
To: LINUX-390@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] zLinux backup solutions

Yes - a logical backup solution --   TSM is an IBM solution....    you need
a backup client which can read your filesystems and send them to a server for
archiving/retrieval  ....

A physical backup of the hard drives will always require a quiesced system for
a clean backup.

Scott Rohling

For more information on Linux on System z, visit http://wiki.linuxvm.org/