>>> On 9/8/2017 at 10:19 AM, Greg Preddy <gpre...@cox.net> wrote:
> Bingo!  No NPIV so our only hope is fixing the clone with it mounted to
> gold server or in recovery mode, but if "It's all tooling, no direct
> editing of any config files with SLES." then how do we fix this?

As others have noted, your shop really, really, needs to get NPIV enabled.
It's a gigantic security/integrity exposure otherwise.

The way SLES worked before the automatic LUN scanning came into play,
FCP/WWPN/LUN information would be written into the udev rules for the FCP
adapter.  Those live in /etc/udev/rules.d.  Try using zfcp_host_configure and
zfcp_disk_configure to remove any objects that you don't want, and to add the
ones that you do want.  I would take a look at the multipath configuration, but
it could very well be empty or nonexistent depending on how things were done on
the gold image.