From: "Spud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: God damm Microsoft
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 04:26:10 -0700

[snips]

> Oh...and guess what...I earn a hell of a lot more than you, too.

Possibly.  However, unless you happen to _know_ what I make, then the above
is sheer assertion, nothing but hot air, and there is no reason to take you
seriously - on any matter whatsoever.  Very well, you have my permission to
_tell_ us here exactly what I make.  Did you include the side business as
well?

I'll wait for your posting of what, exactly, I actually make, knowing that
the likelihood you can actually find this out is minimal, and also knowing
that it will not be _possible_ to regard you as having _any_ credibility
until you in fact support this claim of yours.

Feel free.  I'll wait.

BTW, did you ever get around to telling us what those 15 languages you
program in actually were?  Last I checked, we'd eliminated C, VB/VBScript,
most interpreted BASICs and quite possibly another one or two as well.

Still waiting for you to post earnings.  Ho hum.  Crickets are chirping.

------------------------------

From: "Spud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.lang.java.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy
Subject: Re: Micro$oft retests TPC benchmark
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 04:37:31 -0700

[snips]

> It's fucking trivial with Unix, however.
>

> > question is what possible motivation could you have for
> > informing the world that you're using Win98 if you're not???
>
> System security.

Hmm.  Unix security is *so* pathetic that the only viable option is to make
the world think it's really Win98, thereby causing only Win98 attacks?

Majorly weenie.

------------------------------

From: "Spud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.lang.java.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 04:39:52 -0700

[snips]

> Drestin Black wrote:
> >
> > I don't think so. I read about the history of microsoft.com and I do not
> > believe they ever used anything but NT on their site.
>
> When has Microsoft ever been known to tell the truth, the
> WHOLE truth, and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

At an estimate, about 796 times more frequently than you.  Still waiting for
you to tell us all exactly how much I make... and don't forget the
sidelines.

Chirp, chirp.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 07:48:42 -0400

"-=<(the qcc)>=-" wrote:

> Just an observation Aaron,
>
> Why not spend some of this earned income and re-educate yourself into the
> wonders of manners and ettiquette (NB, not the internet version).

> Why swear to make your point?

There are ignorant people, and then there the fucking stupid.

Ignorant people are treated with the kindness of anybody who
merely needs to be shown the proper direction.

In contrast, the fucking stupid, even when staring directly at
it, refuse to acknowledge it's existence...prefering to spread
lies instead.  The fucking stupid I will mercilessly abuse until
they admit the error of their ways.

>                           It really does show bad breding and possibly
> limited intellect, and you do tend to lose all credibility.

Unfortunately, some people (Petrich, Drestin Adress, etc.)
are hardcore idiots, and need something akin than a sledge hammer
to the head before they will admit that a concussion results
in serious pain.

> Be seeing you.
>
> "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > Spud wrote:
> > >
> > > "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> > > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> know

> at

> > > If your time is SO valuable that wasting a minute or 2, tops, of it each
> > > time the netadmin rolls out an upgrade - which presumably happens maybe
> > > twice a year, tops - then how do you have so much time to post so much
> noise
> > > here?
> >
> > Because, unlike you LoseDroids, Unix people have LOTS and LOTS of
> > time on their hands.
> >
> > You see, a minute here, 5 minutes there...and you Windows losers
> > end up spending your whole day accomplishing no more than what I
> > accomplish in the first hour of my work day.
> >
> > And since...Unix is so much more stable to begin with...I typically
> > have 6-7 hours of free time at work... EVERY DAY.
> >
> > Oh...and guess what...I earn a hell of a lot more than you, too.
> >
> > Doesn't that really fucking bite?
> >

> > I sit around all day, posting to USENET, getting paid more than
> > you....and you're working your ass off.
> >

> > Doesn't that really suck?
> >
> > --
> > Aaron R. Kulkis
> > Unix Systems Engineer
> > ICQ # 3056642
> >
> > I: "Having found not one single carbon monoxide leak on the entire
> >     premises, it is my belief, and Willard concurs, that the reason
> >     you folks feel listless and disoriented is simply because
> >     you are lazy, stupid people"
> >
> > J: Loren's Petrich's 2-week stubborn refusal to respond to the
> >    challenge to describe even one philosophical difference
> >    between himself and the communists demonstrates that, in fact,
> >    Loren Petrich is a COMMUNIST ***hole
> >
> > A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.
> >
> > B: "Jeem" Dutton is a fool of the pathological liar sort.
> >
> > C: Jet plays the fool and spews out nonsense as a method of
> >    sidetracking discussions which are headed in a direction
> >    that she doesn't like.
> >
> > D: Jet claims to have killfiled me.
> >
> > E: Jet now follows me from newgroup to newsgroup
> >    ...despite (D) above.
> >
> > F: Neither Jeem nor Jet are worthy of the time to compose a
> >    response until their behavior improves.
> >
> > G: Unit_4's "Kook hunt" reminds me of "Jimmy Baker's" harangues against
> >    adultery while concurrently committing adultery with Tammy Hahn.
> >
> > H:  Knackos...you're a retard.

I: "Having found not one single carbon monoxide leak on the entire

J: Loren's Petrich's 2-week stubborn refusal to respond to the

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 08:15:28 -0400

Spud wrote:

> [snips]
>
> "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>
> > Oh...and guess what...I earn a hell of a lot more than you, too.
>
> Possibly.  However, unless you happen to _know_ what I make, then the above
> is sheer assertion, nothing but hot air, and there is no reason to take you
> seriously - on any matter whatsoever.  Very well, you have my permission to
> _tell_ us here exactly what I make.  Did you include the side business as
> well?

You're a windroid, there's no way you're getting paid in the $100k
range....for two reasons: MS machines have lower productivity,
and MS hardware (10 MS-boxes = 1 small Unix box) ends up requiring
tons of licenses for things that are standard parts of any Unix
distribution....all of what *should* be pay going to you ends up
instead going to Microsoft in licensing costs.

The only way around it is to go into consulting, and charge through
the nose for time....of course, this has the effect of driving
your customers out of business, but what the hell do you care,
there's always more sheep for you to prey upon....right...

> I'll wait for your posting of what, exactly, I actually make, knowing that
> the likelihood you can actually find this out is minimal, and also knowing
> that it will not be _possible_ to regard you as having _any_ credibility
> until you in fact support this claim of yours.
>
> Feel free.  I'll wait.
>
> BTW, did you ever get around to telling us what those 15 languages you
> program in actually were?  Last I checked, we'd eliminated C, VB/VBScript,

1. I never claimed to write in Visual Basic.
2. I never claimed to be a professional C programmer.  I can
        write functional, efficient C code, that works.  I write
        maybe 1 or 2 short programs a year....enough to keep the
        skills handy.

   You specified to NOT use any benefit of a compiler or lint to
        check the code.  Considering that I didn't even write the
        code, it's hardly surprising that I didn't pick up mistakes
        that I myself don't make.   2nd, you failed to acknowledge
        several errors that I DID detect (such as where I noted that
        used equality assignment instead of test for equality).

  This is the equivalent of running a 30-second videotape and
        challening "spot EVERY single driver error, both legal
        and 'stylistic' shown.

  The only true error I failed to pick up was the fact that you
        tried to use free() with the wrong pointer.  Big Freaking
        Deal: ONE test run would have been sufficient to isolate
        that problem.

> most interpreted BASICs and quite possibly another one or two as well.
>
> Still waiting for you to post earnings.  Ho hum.  Crickets are chirping.

I: "Having found not one single carbon monoxide leak on the entire

J: Loren's Petrich's 2-week stubborn refusal to respond to the

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.lang.java.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 08:17:54 -0400

Spud wrote:

> [snips]
>
> "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>
> > It's fucking trivial with Unix, however.
> >

> > > question is what possible motivation could you have for
> > > informing the world that you're using Win98 if you're not???
> >
> > System security.
>
> Hmm.  Unix security is *so* pathetic that the only viable option is to make
> the world think it's really Win98, thereby causing only Win98 attacks?
>
> Majorly weenie.

No, it's called operational security.  All military organizations
practice such techniques...

If you don't know which flavor of Unix I'm running, then you'll
spend far more time beating your head in vain.

heheeheheheh

I: "Having found not one single carbon monoxide leak on the entire

J: Loren's Petrich's 2-week stubborn refusal to respond to the

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.lang.java.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.advocacy
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 08:18:45 -0400

Spud wrote:

> [snips]
>
> "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > Drestin Black wrote:
> > >
> > > I don't think so. I read about the history of microsoft.com and I do not
> > > believe they ever used anything but NT on their site.
> >
> > When has Microsoft ever been known to tell the truth, the
> > WHOLE truth, and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.
>
> At an estimate, about 796 times more frequently than you.  Still waiting for
> you to tell us all exactly how much I make... and don't forget the
> sidelines.

i.e. Overtime you need because the pay for working on Microsoft
shit absolutely SUCKS.

> Chirp, chirp.

I: "Having found not one single carbon monoxide leak on the entire

J: Loren's Petrich's 2-week stubborn refusal to respond to the

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Loren Petrich)
Crossposted-To:
misc.legal,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.libertarian,talk.politics.libertarian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles
Subject: Re: AARON KULKIS...USENET SPAMMER, LIAR, AND THUG
Date: 5 Aug 2000 13:00:39 GMT

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Loren Petrich wrote:

>>         ROTFL. There is plenty of capitalism in Russia; what direct
>> evidence is there that it's fakery? I mean *direct* evidence.
>Yeah.  Name ONE significant owner of a large Russian company
>who is NOT a high ranking member of the Communist Party.

        There does not have to be a single one, since if the Yugoslav
pattern held in the Soviet Union, many Soviet Communists are likely to
have been "Communists" just to improve their career.

>>         George Orwell was *much* smarter than this. He recognized that
>> Commies could fight each others fiercely, and history has borne this out.
>When have 2 communist countries EVER fought each other?

        Vietnam vs. Cambodia in the 1980's, for example. And although the
Sino-Soviet split never led to war, it was nevertheless a split.

>Lenin's strategy specifically described taking SEVERAL generations.

        Very ingenious.

>>         Is there any *direct* evidence of some command center that is
>> orchestrating the seeming multiparty center? If there was, it would have
>> come out long ago; consider how many other scandals get revealed sooner
>> or later.
>We're talking about true devotees...who have a LOT to loose if
>they talk (like...not only their own lives, but having their
>entire family slaughtered as well in ... an accident...)
>...true devotees who have even more conviction than you.

        Very ingenious.

>Golitsyn specifically said in the 1970's that the first country
>to be "let go" would be Germany...because that would have the
>greatest psychological impact on the West.

        He was wrong there, because in 1989, the Communist regimes fell
almost simultaneously, over the space of half a year.

>>         However, if there was serious question about which side they are
>> on, they would not have been allowed to join NATO.
>You know what ALL con-men have in commmon?  The ability to
>convince people that they are sincere, even though they are not.

        Look at it this way, if there were problems with their loyalty,
it would have become a big controversy by now.

>Depends.  China now has total control of the Panama Canal.

        WHAT total control? The most that has happened is that a
China-based company has acquired some concessions in some port areas. And
acquired them in a 100% capitalist fashion.
--
Loren Petrich                           Happiness is a fast Macintosh
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      And a fast train

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Loren Petrich)
Crossposted-To:
misc.legal,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.libertarian,talk.politics.libertarian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles
Date: 5 Aug 2000 13:07:37 GMT

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Loren Petrich wrote:

>>         Thus, someone who mugs Mr. Kulkis is entitled to walk, on the
>> ground that nobody is entitled to protection against crime.
>Wrong.  You have the right to petition the government for redress
>of grievances...i.e. prosecution of your attacker.

        In effect, entitlement to protection against crime.

>> >Absolutely not.  EVERYBODY is free to choose a path of self
>> >sufficiency.  Those who choose to lollygag around at my expense
>> >are worthy of contempt, not compassion.
>>         However, outside circumstances can interfere.
>purchasing alcohol and/or other drugs.

        Is Mr. Kulkis describing himself here?

        He does not seem to have heard of unemployment.

>> >Name one Kennedy or Rockefeller who isn't a parasite.
>>         They are no more parasitic than any other inheritor of old money.
>So, you admit that they are, in fact, parasites.
>Nomorequestionsyerhoner.

        And this from someone who wails about inheritance taxes and
"class envy".