From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Malloy digest, volume 2451776
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 00:06:43 GMT

Here's today's Malloy digest.  Notice how he's ignored the evidence
for the fact that he likes to "hear" himself, as well as the
evidence for his reading comprehension problem.

160> Tholen tholes:
160>
160> Nothing you have done in this or these newsgroups suggests you are
160> right, Tholen.

Nothing I have done in this or these newsgroups suggests I am wrong,
Malloy.

161> [EMAIL PROTECTED] "little man" Tholen
161> wrote:

Taking misattribution lessons from Stuyck, eh Malloy?

161> There's nothing wrong with his attribution, (little man) Tholen,

Incorrect, Malloy.

161> witness the fact that you replied.

Illogical, given that one can recognize one's own text, regardless
of the misattribution.

162> Here's today's Tholen digest.  Notice how he's ignored the evidence
162> for the fact that he likes to "hear" himself, as well as the
162> evidence for his reading comprehension problem.

Still trying to old parrot routine, eh Malloy?

162> Tholen sez:
162>
162> Ah, the good ole' days!  Thanks for reading!

What's good about the old days of your postings, Malloy?

==========

Malloy likes to hear himself.  The evidence:

   "I take it Tholen has attempted to digest me, but since no message
   to that effect appears on my newserver today, I present an oldie:"
      --Joe Malloy

Maybe it's because he has trouble seeing.  The evidence:

   "Where does he say anything about clergy, Tholen?"
      --Joe Malloy

   "It follows from your pontificating actions and the discussion
   of the clergy..."
      --Eric Bennett

------------------------------

From: "Anthony D. Tribelli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Am I the only one that finds this just a little scary?
Date: 19 Aug 2000 00:15:32 GMT

Perry Pip <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anthony D. Tribelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>Perry Pip <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> Redman is not speculating. He is speaking of incidents that had
>>> already occured in the past. Specifically he says that NT has been
>>> responsible for numerous software and systems failures.
>>
>>these undescribed incidents
>
> These "undescribed incidents" are not undescribed. Redmand clearly
> states that NT was responsible for numerous software and systems
> failures. That's all the description that is needed.

Untrue, you offered these as a form of evidence that WinNT was responsible
for the specific Yorktown failure being discussed. Yet there is no
information showing that these incidents are related to this Yorktown
incident, there is no information on what the effect(s) of these incidents
were, what the impact on the ship's operational state was, etc ... All you
have shown is that the initial speculation was well meaning.

> The only confusion from the article seems to stem from the fact the
> GCN was trying to report one specific incedent that had occured months
> ago and that Redman and DiGiorgio were talking about multiple
> incidents. Redman and DiGiorgio probably had no idea which specific
> incident GCN was talking about (because there were so many of
> them). But that does not change the truth about the multiple incidents
> that NT was responsible for, as described by Redman.

Again, merely shows the speculation was well meaning.

>>> The only other boring thing is watching watching a troll on usenet
>>> blatently deny the truth ...
>>
>>What truth?
>
> The truth that NT is resposible for numerous failures on the
> Yorktown. It's in plain english. Your denial is getting boring. Very
> boring.

That's weak and desparate of you. You know very well all I have said is
that the incident being discussed where the Yorktown was dead-in-the-water
seems to be an application failure not an OS failure.

>>> ... If you had any real experience using NT in
>>> demanding environments you would know what Redman meant when he said
>>> NT has never been fully refined, and you wouldn't have any trouble at
>>> all beleiving him.
>
> This point stands. You have no relevant experience ...

Yet another bad guess on your part, one in long string of many.

> ... If you did, you
> would know it is next to impossible to develop something as complex as
> Smart Ship on NT4 with having some OS failures. You would also know there
> would be a lower likelyhood of such problems if Unix were used, just as
> Redman indicated.

If your reading comprehension skills were better you might have recalled
that I have never suggested that using WinNT, or any commercial general
purpose OS, UNIX or otherwise, was a good choice. What I have questioned
is whether WinNT itself crashed or contributed to the incident being
discussed.

>>Again, you reference the early speculations of a (deskbound ?) manager and
>
> He is NOT speculating. He is refering to numerous incidents in the past.

The speculation involves tying these undescribed incidents to the
specific incident actually being discussed.

>>ignore the chief engineer on the ship at the time, the software developer
>>responsible for the error, and the news agency who reported ...
>
> The chief engineer is describing one specific incident, which is
> irrelevent in the light of the fact that NT was responsible for so
> many others.

Yes, he is describing the one incident that this debate is about, the one
incident you intially claimed was a WinNT failure not an application
failure.

Tony
==================
Tony Tribelli

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Donovan Rebbechi)
Subject: Re: Anonymous Wintrolls and Authentic Linvocates - Re: R.E.          Ballard
     says    Linux growth stagnating
Date: 19 Aug 2000 00:20:22 GMT

On Fri, 18 Aug 2000 15:14:05 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Roberto Alsina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>
>> I'm game, but be specific, or go fuck yourself.
>
>Now what did I say the earn a reply with that tone from him?

What did you say indeed, and why did you snip it from your response ?

You made personal attacks and accusations, and now he's telling you
to "put up or shut up". And your response is to quote him out of
context and follow up with more baseless whining noises about "big bad
Linux developers".

--
Donovan

------------------------------

From: T. Max Devlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy
Subject: Re: Would a M$ Voluntary Split Save It?
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 20:22:41 -0400

Said JS/PL in comp.os.linux.advocacy;
>"Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>>> Mike Byrns wrote:
>> > Let me guess.  You are a Linux fanatic.  You hide it so well.  I'm just
>> > waiting for one of you psycho Line folks like Kulkis to mount a grassy
>knoll
>> > outside the Redmond campus and REALLY stand up for your cause.  Then the
>>
>> Don't tempt me.  Gates has destroyed so many lives that he has
>> sacrificed any right to his own.
>
>Are you saying you are tempted to kill someone, namely Bill Gates? Please
>expound on the threat. Who do you want to kill?

Personally, I'd probably want to kill JS/PL, first.  I want to kill
JS/PL.  Did you get that?  Would you like me to repeat it?

Hahahaha.   :-)  I'm with Aaron, actually.  If someone took out Bill
Gates, the only ethical considerations I would worry about is whether it
might have the tendency to make that lying cheating despicable bastard
(or "poor man", alternately) some sort of martyr.

  -- Such is my recollection of my reconstruction
   of events at the time, as I recall.  Consider it.
       Research assistance gladly accepted.  --

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Donovan Rebbechi)
      says    Linux growth stagnating
Date: 19 Aug 2000 00:23:56 GMT

On Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:05:43 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>This is not in relations to the the Gnome verses KDE debate is an entirly
>sepperate discussion in which Roberto has been rather abusive of long time
>members of the Linux community.

You describe "long term members of the Linux community" as though they
were venerable war veterans or something. Clue: they are not. Most of the
people I've seen Roberto get mad at are those who contribute nothing to
the Linux community, and yet find it their place to pass judgement on
developers who contribute their time, energy, and passion to the free
software movement.

>have less right or even no right to state their concerns over the future of
>the OS, as opposed to the desires of those who have never used Linux.

Where does he say this ? Can you give us a quote or a deja URL ? I believe
you are misrepresenting him.

--
Donovan

------------------------------

From: T. Max Devlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
comp.os.os2.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.os.ms-windows.nt.advocacy
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 20:24:23 -0400

Said Mike Byrns in comp.os.linux.advocacy;
>"Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>
>> > Let me guess.  You are a Linux fanatic.  You hide it so well.  I'm just
>> > waiting for one of you psycho Line folks like Kulkis to mount a grassy
>knoll
>> > outside the Redmond campus and REALLY stand up for your cause.  Then the
>>
>> Don't tempt me.  Gates has destroyed so many lives that he has
>> sacrificed any right to his own.
>
>Whoa, there's a balanced opinion.  Who elected you judge, jury and
>executioner?  Who in their right mind would? :-) I think strong
>parmaceuticals are a better alternative if you're feeling tempted, Aaron.

I was going to recommend a subscription to Guns and Ammo or Soldier of
Fortune, myself.  All in good fun, of course.  :-)

Subject: Re: Fragmentation of Linux Community? Yeah, right!
From: Craig Kelley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 18 Aug 2000 18:30:30 -0600

Roberto Alsina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Craig Kelley escribió:

 [snip about linking KDE with Qt in a GPL manner]

> > The people who *wrote* the GPL say that.
>
> Actually, no, if you mean RMS, that is not what he has been
> saying lately.
>
> Lately there has been lots of arguments in newsgroups and
> mailing lists about GPL's power to avoid dynamic
> linking with non-GPL code. The consensus lately seems to
> be that the FSF's position is not obviously right, or
> even the opposite.

First of all, I agree that it is stupid.  I like KDE.  (I also like
GNOME.)  But the FSF have been adamant about this issue, and if RMS
has changed positions, I'd like to see what he says now -- so you have
a link about this?

Craig Kelley  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Stephen S. Edwards II)
Subject: Re: Anonymous Wintrolls and Authentic Linvocates - Re: R.E. Ballard says
Linux growth stagnating
Date: 19 Aug 2000 00:39:03 GMT

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote in <8nk80v$v1c$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>Christopher Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>news:8nk3e5$tmn$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>
>> Alpha, MIPS and PPC are "PC platforms" ?  Yes, the latter two stopped
>after
>> NT4 service pack 3 and the former at Win2k Beta3, but that's a long way
>from
>> "the early days".
>
>Really?  Could you please present documentation of this?

Sure.  Just head over to Microsoft's site, and enter
"MIPS", "PPC", or "Alpha" into their search engine.
You'll get all sorts of support documents for them.

or, if you prefer...

http://www.microsoft.com/hcl/default.asp
--
.-----.
|[_]  |  Stephen S. Edwards II | http://www.primenet.com/~rakmount/
| =  :|  -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
|    -| "You are a waste of space; a disgrace to your profession;
|     |  both the one you claim and the kindergarten student you
|_..._|  act like..." -- Robert Moir to Aaron R. Kulkis in COMNA

------------------------------

From: R.E.Ballard ( Rex Ballard ) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Linux growth stagnating
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 00:30:48 GMT

In article <WY5k5.5647$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
  "Boris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't hide behind "5 levels of anonymous e-mail". My e-mail address
is right there. I
> just express my opinion about who you are: asshole boasting how much
money he makes, being
> "Internet pioneer", etc. You are just a cheap punk who puts lots of
garbage into his
> posts. Maybe you are paid by some idiots at Red Hat, who knows.
>
> Boris

Actually, Boris, you're right.  You do post your e-mail, which
matches a web site.  I especially liked this page:
http://www.movil.com/consult.html

   Movil: Windows 2000 / NT consulting
   We provide consulting services in the following areas:
   Object-Oriented Analysis and Design;
   WIN32 API, WINSOCK, and Windows Internals;

Been reading the NT Resource kit and passed your MCSE tests?

   COM / DCOM;
   Windows 2000 Middleware: Windows DNA;

Yup.  You know your windows pretty good.

   Microsoft SQL Server;

What about other SQL databases?  DB/2? Sybase? Oracle? Informix?
How about MySQL, Progres, not even DBASE?

Indicates that you have about 2-3 years in very few assignments.
Still, you definately have demonstrated how much you know about
Windows.

   Visual C++;
What about EGC, GCC, AT&T C++, Objective C, ANSII C, or K&R C?

They let you out of college with only one programming language?

   Configuration Management with Visual SourceSafe;

What about CVS, RCS, SCCS, PVCS, or even Visual Age?  You sound
like a one-trick pony to me?

   Porting Applications from Unix to Windows;

How?  You've shown no evidence of qualifications in anything but
Windows.  Did you just look at the interface or data dictionary
(oops aka picture of the data layout formats)?  What UNIX languages
do you speak?

Do you know PERL, YACC, LEX, AWK, SED, GREP, BASH, KSH, PYTHON, TCL,
LISP, or FORTH?

   Our previous customers include:
   KLA-Tencor;
Who's that?

   Compaq;
Yup.  I did a gig for them too.  I helped them put up their
direct-order web site.  Just a hint - - it wasn't on Windows :-)

In fact, why do you think they bought those other UNIX companies
(DEC & Tandem).

   Network Associates
Yes, I remember them.  I was one of their early customers.

==========================

Looking at the evidence above, I'd guess you had about 2 years of
professional, full-time experience as a "consultant".  I see no
evidence of college or formal education, so you would be 20 to 22
years old?

In which case, about the time you were being concieved, I was selling
TRS-80s (model one), I'd already built my first 2 computers, and I
was selling high-tech equipment like CB-Radios - at the very beginning
of the trend. (I told my boss I'd sell one.  To do it, I asked every
person who asked about CBs what they used their CB radios for.
Eventually, a trucker said that he and a few other truckers used it
to find the speed traps.  In less than a week, his 'secret' was all
over town, and I was selling 3-5 CB radios a week (all I could keep
in stock).

> "R.E.Ballard ( Rex Ballard )" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:8mq92n$olc$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> >   [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > > Centuries ago, Nostradamus foresaw a time when R.E.Ballard ( Rex
> > Ballard )
> > > would say:

here's mine - http://www.open4success.com/rex.html
(slightly out of date since I'm not even passively looking
 but still getting 3-5 calls a DAY...)

Rexford E Ballard

Information Systems Engineer

60 Green Ave, Madison NJ, 07940-2538

(H)973-660-0878

http://www.access.digex.net/~rballard>

Objective

A position as an Executive level Information Systems Architect.
Providing technical leadership in the development of
strategic information systems solution such as Internet, Intranet, and
real-time information processing using primarily UNIX
and/or Linux to integrate PCs and specialized servers (Mainframes,
Minis, WindowsNT). I am currently available through
IBM Global Services.

Functional summary

Over 20 years in strategic information systems such as Directory
Assistance Systems, Package Tracking Systems, Financial
Management Systems, and Financial Information Publishing Systems. Over 6
years of leadership in defining standards used
by the insurance industry, the publishing industry, and the financial
information services industries, including the
Commercialization of the Internet, development of the World Wide Web,
and adoption of Intranet technologies.

Summary of qualifications

     UNIX, AIX, SunOS, Solaris, Linux - 16 years.  Strongest area.
     MS-DOS, Windows 3.1, Windows NT, Windows 95 - 10 years
     Internet/Intranet technologies (TCP/IP, SMTP, WWW, HTML, CGI,PERL)
- 10 years
     Component Technologies (CORBA, Orbix, Message Queue, Java RMI, Java
Beans, DCOM, Active X)
     MS-Office, Project Managers (Mac, Sun, Microsoft, Computer
Associates, Teamwork).
     CASE (Teamwork, PowerBuilder, Irwin, Oracle, Visio)
     Rapid Application Development (PERL, UNIX tools, SQL, lex, yacc,
awk, RPC, TCL/TK),
     Real-time applications (Directory Assistance (cluster controllers,
routers, LANs, WANs),
     Package tracking (imbedded systems, bar code scanning,
communications, download/upload),
     Financial Newsfeed Distribution (LAN, WAN, controllers, server
performance, notification systems, alerts)
     Information Systems Architecture (UNIX, MS-Windows, MVS, VM/CMS,
VMS, Windows NT, OS/2, SNA,
     APPC, TCP/IP, LANs, WANs, cross-platform integration).

Employment

IBM Global Services

Global 2/1999-present. Information Techology Architect. As a senior
member of the Distributed Systems Middleware
Consulting division, provided solutions for large multiorganizational
solutions including Business to Business, geographic, and
interdivisional integrational solutions of systems including HP_UX, Sun
Solaris, AIX, Linux, BSD, OS/390, Windows NT,
and Windows 95 systems. Used combinations of Web, MQSeries, CORBA, and
MQSeries Integrator solutions.
Engagements ranged from 2 weeks to 4 months to provide implementation
strategy support for follow-up provided by other
members of the team to full life-cycle support from initial solution
design to production roll-out and post-production
support. 95% travel.

The Prudential Insurance Company

New Jersey and New York. - Manager of Infrastructure and Architecture in
Corporate Information Technology divison in
support of all other divisions including Banking, Securities, Real
Estate, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Mutual Funds,
and Compliance Management.  Introduced new technologies including CORBA,
DCOM, Linux, ActiveX,
Java Beans, and RMI, including proposals, reviews, participation in
standards committees, and presentations
to committees and management.  Accountable for overall connectivity of
100,000 workstations, several hundred
servers including NT, AIX, Solaris, OS/390, and MVS/CICS.

CSC Consulting and Systems Integration

National Practice 2/1997 - Senior Consultant. As a member of the Center
for Systems Architecture, I work as a member
of the Performance Engineering team on a series of benchmarking and
performance enhancement assignments in Houston,
San Francisco, Rochester New York, Boston, and New Jersey. Client
Projects included Web Servers for E-Commerce,
Switching Systems for PDA/data collection systems, and Financial
Services functions. Assignments range from 2-8 weeks
in duration. Also develop tools and sales-kits to support promoting the
practice.

U.S. Clearing/Quick & Reilly

New York, NY 9/1996 - 1/1997 Project Manager. Projects included
Development of Margin Call Tracking, Check
Reconciliation, Options Clearing, and Late Trade Compliance.

Standard & Poor's/McGraw-Hill

Director of Distribution.

New York, NY 2/1995 - 8/1996 Hands-on Project Management and overall
responsibility for distribution of all electronic
products, including MarketScope, Stock Reports, and custom databases.
Wrote specifications and utilities for these
functions. Utilized UNIX (Solaris, Ultrix, OSF1, Linux), Windows 3.1,
Windows 95, Windows NT, VMS, OS/2, and
customer Mainframes. Programmed in PERL, C, C++, HTML, CGI, SQL, DCL,
Basic, and Visual Basic. Used Office,
Excel, Access, and Visio. rained Network Administrator for transition
from DecNet to TCP/IP and T1 Frame Relay,
including IP Routing/Filtering, Firewalls, TN3270, NIS, DNS, NFS,
LAN/WAN, routers (Cisco, WellFleet), CSU, DSU,
FRADs, and ISDN/Routers. <

Dow Jones Information Services

Project Manager

Princeton, NJ 1/1993 - 2/1995 Responsible for developing new
distribution strategies to support new product
development. Projects included multicasted news feeds, satellite
distribution and CD-ROM distribution of DowVision news
feeds. Led the effort to put Dow Jones on the Internet. Used UNIX
(HP/UX, SunOS, Solaris, Ultrix, OSF/1, Linux),
Windows (3.1, NT 3.51), C, PERL, HTML, CGI, Sockets. Used DataScopes and
statistical tools. Used Office, Excel,
Access, and Visio. Trained Staff and Management in TCP/IP, Transitioning
from X.25 to TCP/IP, Routers, FireWalls,
Filtering, Proxies, Kerberos, HTML, CGI, and Object Oriented Stream
protocols (JAVA). Introduced Winsock, Trumpet
(Winsock Implementation), Cello, Mosaic, and NetScape to Dow Jones
management and staff.

Open Systems & Internet Consulting

Consultant

Colorado and New York 1/1992-12/1992 Consulted for IBM and Softronics on
projects based on the adoption of Open
Systems. Projects included development of Remote Procedure Calls,
adoption of General Public License Software by
IBM, and implementation of X11/R4 on IBM ESA Mainframes (3090 and
ES9000) running AIX in Native and VM
environments. Led development of "Internet For the Rest Of Us" package,
including discussions which led to HTML
browsers (predecessors of Mosaic and Netscape). Programmed in C, C++,
imake, SQL, PERL. Used Sockets, RPC,
DCE, Threads, Motif, and client/server tools.

Great West Life Insurance

Senior Technical Specialist

Englewood, Colorado 1/1990 - 1/1992 Responsible for technical
infrastructure and architecture of 5 divisions, including
100 Sun Workstations and 500 Windows Personal Computers.
Responsibilities included development of system integration
facilities using Sockets, PERL, C, C++, JCL, RPC, NIS, development,
audio response systems, and performance
management including use of Sun Net Manager, SNMP, Sniffers, Lan
Analysers, and Oracle Statistics.

Federal Express Corporation

Senior Programmer/Analyst

Colorado Springs, CO 11/1987 - 1/1990 As a senior programmer/analyst and
engineer, led the effort to make the
"SuperTracker" hand-held computer (predecessor to PDAs) reliable and
fault tolerant. Also helped to design and
implement strategic information systems that made it possible to predict
and manage resource allocation in real-time.
Contributions of my teams ultimately led to savings of $2 million/day
and a Malcolm Baldridge award for Federal Express.
Lead comprehensive evaluation of LAN/WAN strategies to integrate
Mainframes, Minis, Workstations, and Personal
Computers. Programmed in FORTH, C, C++, BASIC, DCL, JCL, and Shells.
Used DataScopes, Logic Analysers,
Oscilliscopes, static guns. Used CADRE TEAMWORK for system analysis and
design. Used VAX, VM/CMS
3090-400, X.25, Ethernet, TCP/IP, PC, MacIntosh, Apollo, Sun.

Computer Consoles (Now British Telecom)

Software Engineer

Rochester, NY 6/1982 - 11/1987 As a Software Engineer and Senior
Software Engineer, performed analysis, design,
implementation, testing, support, and integration of directory
assistance systems on proprietary systems based on IMS and
on Open Systems based on UNIX and Intranet technology. Developed
databases, operating systems, and applications for
distributed processing systems of up to 1000 CPUs in fault tolerant
(99.997% uptime) configurations. This work led to
many of the standards which are now used on the Internet and Intranet.
Part of a "special forces" unit dedicated to quickly
resolving breakdowns resulting from capacities that doubled every 6
months. Programmed in C, FORTH, Assembler
(PDP-11, 8085, 8086). Used DataScopes, Logic Analysers, Test Data
Generators, Stiffers, X.25, TCP/IP, Sockets.
Designed Routers and Terminal Servers. Used PDP-11, VAX, TAHOE (RISC
Processor), PC, MacIntosh, SUN(1).

Data Law

Software Designer

Denver CO 5/1980-6/1982 Designed databases, networking, and user
interfaces for a legal package. Applications were
written in Microsoft Basic, Assembler, and Forth.

Education

Loretto Heights College

1974 - 1979 Denver, CO BA in Music/Theater Management. Trained in
management and coordination of teams consisting
of diverse skill sets ranging from Actors, Dancers, Musicians and
Artists to Stage Hands, Ticket Sellers and Investors. 4
Years.

Arapaho Community College

1977 - 1978 Littleton, CO Business Management Classes, College Level
Examination Program (CLEP). 3 years
equivalency.

Other Education

Landmark Education

1991 - 1997 Denver CO, Edison NJ, New York NY Leadership Training
Programs including Cirriculum for Living
(Forum, Advanced Course, Self Expression and Leadership Program),
Introduction to the Forum Leaders Program
(training in enrollment and empowering others), Team Management
Leadership Program (team building, project
management, team leadership, training and development, enrollment). Team
Leadership Program (accountability,
enrollment, team creation, team management, and empowerment). Seminars
on Integrity, Commitment, Leadership,
Excellence, and Power and Achievement. Assisting on Production,
Registration, Enrollment, and Management teams.

Self Training

Spend average of 20 hours/week in self-directed training in current
technologies since 1976. Self trained in electronics
engineering from 1968 - 1977.

Business & Technical Courses

Denver CO, Rochester NY, Colorado Springs

     Yourdon/Demarco System Analysis & Design,
     Ward/Mellor Real-Time Analysis & Design,
     CACI Network Modelling,
     Project Management (Microsoft Project).