From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Feminism ==> subjugation of males
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:07:34 -0400

Bud Frawley wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:40:02 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis said...
> > Bud Frawley wrote:
> > >
> > > On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:08:02 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis said...

>news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

>equal

>the

>in
>trip
>(or

>for

>cousin
>there
>hour
>not
>no
>feds
>I'm

>cards
>boy!

>when

>they

>THAT"S
>farm!

>would

>about

> > > I guess you just proved whose the biggest dumass goin! it's not me I can
> > > tell you that much!

> > Thus, you just said that you endangered your own life, for nothing better
> > than the purpose of a USENET argument.
> >
> > That, dear friends, is insane.
> >

> I'm willing to put my life in danger to get the truth out! this is a
> story that must be told! I guess you fat cat republiCONS do'nt care about
> the truth! to bad!

Still hasn't shown up on AP, UPI, Reuters, CNN, or MSNBC.

Why not, liar.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Roberto Alsina)
Date: 23 Apr 2001 20:07:59 GMT

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:59:29 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Roberto Alsina wrote:

>is a

>> >Oh, now the "you're scared" shaming ploy for refusing to put up
>> >with unjust feminazi nonsense.
>>
>> Well, let's see, apparently you find all american women so
>> scary you had to bring an alien which under the implicit
>> threat of being deported will have sex with you for as long
>> as you feed her.
>
>Wrong.  I enjoy the company of American women very much.
>
>However, forming a legal association with one is hazardous
>to a man's wealth.

Well, forming an association with you can be dangerous for a womans
health.

>> >Smart men don't put their entire life's earnings at the whim of
>> >a fickle-minded, self-centered, spoiled little conceited tart,
>> >her lawyer, and the willing accomplice in a black robe.
>>
>> You know, that russian gal you brought? She has the exact
>> same rights under american law as any other gal. And sooner
>> or later she's going to find out. And half your roy rogers
>> card collection will be hers!
>
>But, she doesn't believe it is her right to run off with 1/2 of
>the wealth which I accumulated for YEARS before I ever met her.

It's not what she believes. It's what the judge says, kid.

--
Roberto Alsina

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Chad Everett)
Date: 23 Apr 2001 14:47:38 -0500

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:39:49 -0500, Bud Frawley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:22:44 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis said...
>> jet wrote:
>> >
>> > Bud Frawley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>> > news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

>> > idiot.

>> > work is a

>> > same as a

>> > pay.

>> > early,

>> > got
>> > was
>> > when
>> > fair
>> > way.
>> > on

>> > When did he leave?

>> Oooooooooow, ppppppppppoooor pooooooooor strong victims.
>>
>> If women are every bit as capable as men, then how come they can't
>> negotiate their pay?
>>

>gawd you gotta be deaf from you ca'nt hear so well! when a woman asks for
>a raise alls they say is no way the company does'nt allow it! then what's
>she gonna do? she's luckey if they do'nt fire her on the spot! when my
>cousin owned a car dealer he tried to give his secretery a raise because
>she made more money for the company then the salesmen but he could'nt
>because company policy! his boss reamed him out for that little stunt! he
>would of fired him for sure if he did'nt just land a deal for 40 cars at
>full sticker!

If your cousin owned the company, then who told him it was against company
policy?

How did the secretaty make more money for the company than the all the
salesmen?

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Roberto Alsina)
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Subject: Re: OT: Treason (was Re: Communism)
Date: 23 Apr 2001 20:09:46 GMT

On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:00:25 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Roberto Alsina wrote:
>>
>> billh said:
>> >
>> >"Roberto Alsina"

>> >In most of the US, a citizen owns guns simply because they choose to.  No
>> >other reason is required.  Freedom is simply choice.
>>
>> Blah. What an empty discourse. Aaron (who I asked) already
>> gave his reasons. And they were the exact ones I guessed.
>
>I have the rights which Bill described above, for the reasons
>which I described.

So what? I asked nothing about rights.

>Bill gave you the law.

Actually, that's not the law. That's a shallow description of the law.

>I explained the reason for the law.

No, you explained the reason you had to use the right granted
by the law.

>Hope that helps, fascist moron.

Keep on thinking I am a fascist just because I want the right not
to be threatened by morons with guns?

--
Roberto Alsina

------------------------------

From: Nils Zonneveld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Windows 2000 Rocks!
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 22:09:46 +0200

"Aaron R. Kulkis" wrote:

> > Like a server is most easily administrated with a commandline, an
> > everyday desktopsystem for the average user is most easily to use with a
> > GUI.
>
> False premise.  Almost all routine work is made MUCH easier with
> command line tools like sed and awk.

For you maybe. But times are changed and computers are not only for
those in smug ivory towers. While awk and sed are powerful tools for
people like system administrators, they are next to useless to your
average marketing manager or other every day computer users. For most
people computers are a means not an end.

> > Oh BTW can you do something about that ridiculous .sig of yours, 4 lines
> > of .sig would be quite long enough.
>
> make me

No. I'm asking you politely.

Kind regards,