  Windows is a virus ("Andy Walker")

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: soc.singles,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.men
Subject: Re: Women's rights and responsibilities.
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:32:17 -0400

BrendaLee wrote:

> "Aaron R. Kulkis" wrote:
> >
> > Donovan Rebbechi wrote:

> > > I don't sleep with "bed-hopping sluts". Nice try.
> >
> > You need not sleep with a bed-hopping slut for her to name YOU
> > the father of the demon spawn of the incarcerated DangerAsshole
> > whos actually did the act.
> >
> > Hope that helps.

> > > I'd nail her for fraud.
> >
> > How?
> >
> > The mother has custody.  And in most states, the mother is allowed
> > to DENY the collection of any DNA sample from the child, so any
> > challenge to paternity becomes significantly more expensive.
> >
> If I were a man and some woman was trying to pin me as the father
> of a child that was not mine, no amount of money would be too
> expensive, because whatever the cost is, it would be less than a
> lifetime of costs that were not my responsibility.

Actually, Brenda, that's part of the scam.

If they can push the legal costs of fighting it to a significant fraction
(say, the equivalent of 12 years of child support, with NO GUARANEE
of victory), then that eliminates a lot of child support challenges
right off the bat.

> And I was under the impression in the cases of questionable
> paternity that a DNA sample could be demanded.

Nope.  Paternity is still judged on English common law: whoever
the mother CLAIMS is the father *IS* the father, until proven
otherwise.

>                                                I cannot picture a
> court or other such institution demanding a man pay when he is in
> doubt of being the natural father.

The courts are in the dark ages--when men who were off in some
foreign land for over a YEAR before the birth of a child could be,
AND STILL ARE, deemed the legal father of the child.

The fact that feminists say *NOTHING* about this ridiculous state
of affairs (other then defending it) just goes to show how morally
bankrupt they are

> [...]
> > YOU STILL have to support Her (and your neighbor's) kids.
> >
> > Your problem, Donovan, is that you believe that "family law", concerning
> > this and other such matters is fair and rational.
> >
> > Newsflash: it's not.  In every aspect where there is an imbalance,
> > (one side is PRESUMED to be better than the other, or PRESUMED to
> > have some responsibility to the other), the imbalance ALWAYS favors
> > the woman.
> >

> > > --
> > > Donovan Rebbechi * http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/ *
> > > elflord at panix dot com
> >
> > --
> > Aaron R. Kulkis
> > Unix Systems Engineer
> > DNRC Minister of all I survey
> > ICQ # 3056642
> >
> > L: This seems to have reduced my spam. Maybe if everyone does it we
> >    can defeat the email search bots.  [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >    [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > K: Truth in advertising:
> >         Left Wing Extremists Charles Schumer and Donna Shalala,
> >         Black Seperatist Anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan,
> >         Special Interest Sierra Club,
> >         Anarchist Members of the ACLU
> >         Left Wing Corporate Extremist Ted Turner
> >         The Drunken Woman Killer Ted Kennedy
> >         Grass Roots Pro-Gun movement,
> >
> > J: Other knee_jerk reactionaries: billh, david casey, redc1c4,
> >    The retarded sisters: Raunchy (rauni) and Anencephielle (Enielle),
> >    also known as old hags who've hit the wall....
> >
> > I: Loren Petrich's 2-week stubborn refusal to respond to the
> >    challenge to describe even one philosophical difference
> >    between himself and the communists demonstrates that, in fact,
> >    Loren Petrich is a COMMUNIST ***hole
> >
> > H: "Having found not one single carbon monoxide leak on the entire
> >     premises, it is my belief, and Willard concurs, that the reason
> >     you folks feel listless and disoriented is simply because
> >     you are lazy, stupid people"
> >
> > G:  Knackos...you're a retard.
> >
> > F: Unit_4's "Kook hunt" reminds me of "Jimmy Baker's" harangues against
> >    adultery while concurrently committing adultery with Tammy Hahn.
> >
> > E: Jet is not worthy of the time to compose a response until
> >    her behavior improves.
> >
> > D: Jet Silverman now follows me from newgroup to newsgroup
> >    ...despite (C) above.
> >
> > C: Jet Silverman claims to have killfiled me.
> >
> > B: Jet Silverman plays the fool and spews out nonsense as a
> >    method of sidetracking discussions which are headed in a
> >    direction that she doesn't like.
> >
> > A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.
>
> --
> BrendaLee
> Lady DreamCatcher
> --------------------
> http://www.cocreator.com/ehmka/
> -------------------------------------
>
> brendalee makes the world better by her presence in it.
>
>               ~~jackie 'anakin' tokeman~~
>
> when you dance with an angel the angel don't change the angel

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.society.liberalism,misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles
Subject: Re: Communism
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:34:19 -0400

theRadical wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:56:37 -0400, "Aaron R. Kulkis"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >theRadical wrote:

> >> wrong.

> >> wrong.
> >
> >If you never try to win, then your opponent will never lose.
> >And if your opponent never loses, then eventually, they will win.
> >And if your oppoent wins, then you lose.
>
> that all may be true.  however, that is not the case.

You refuse to allow yourself to be adequately equipped to defend yourself
and subdue an attacker.

Therefore, you have decided to "not win"

Or are you merely proposing that people OTHER than yourself not be
allowed weapons, while *YOU* get a special exception....just like
every other totalitarian asshole.

> >Hope that helps, moron.
>
> even if i was (which it is not), it would be better than being an
> known liar, liar.
>
> [snip]

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Roberto Alsina)
Date: 26 Apr 2001 14:35:12 GMT

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:25:34 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Roberto Alsina wrote:

>drive,

>> >Go find the "Foreign Students Association" at any large American University,
>> >and tell us how EVERY Saudi female is here with a male relative.
>> >
>> >Hint: You won't get caught in lies if you don't make them up.
>>
>> They are not forced to keep the male escort after they leave.
>> You seem to have missed the obvious: to get out of the country, you need to
>> get on the street, to go to the airport. If you need authorization to get
>> to the airport, you need authorization to leave the country. QED.
>
>You implied that the must be accompanied by a male escort to RESIDE
>outside of the country.

I stated they needed authorization to leave the country. How that implies
what you said, I have no idea. The whole exchange is there for you to see.

--
Roberto Alsina

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.society.liberalism,misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:35:24 -0400

theRadical wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:57:36 -0400, "Aaron R. Kulkis"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >theRadical wrote:

> >> and lying is for dolts like yourself.
> >
> >Speak for yourself, dolt.
>
> your the liar here shithead.

tell us again how you believe that NOBODY should have a gun without
first "proving" a need.

The only legitimate "proof" that a fascist asshole like you would accept
is to be in a morgue.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To:
alt.society.liberalism,misc.survivalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.singles
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:36:00 -0400

theRadical wrote:

> On 26 Apr 2001 13:59:33 GMT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Roberto Alsina)
> wrote:

> >>Speak for yourself, dolt.
> >
> >Are you saying you have not lied here, Aaron?
> >
> >Didn't you, when I said marrying you could be dangerous for a woman's
> >health say that was not true, only to say, two posts later, that
> >you would kill such woman if she ever got alimony from you?
>
> he's pathological, anything to try to win an argument.

I'm a winner
You're not
Hope that helps.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: "Aaron R. Kulkis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Crossposted-To: alt.destroy.microsoft,us.military.army,soc.singles
Subject: Re: OT: Treason (was Re: Communism)
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:37:10 -0400

Roberto Alsina wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:10:35 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Roberto Alsina wrote:

>USA.

>selection.

>twit.

> >> Quotes please. I am not, and have not been, in several years, in the US.
> >> In fact, I am pretty far from the US.

> >> Unless I am a diplomat.
> >
> >Yes, you are.  Diplomats have been tried and imprisoned in the United States.
> >Diplomatic immunity applies ONLY if the diplomat's government asserts it.
>
> Well, that doesn't means it doesn't apply. It only means it can be waived.
>
> >If, for example, a diplomat walked out infront of his embassy, and started
> >shooting protesters, I can guarantee that he would, at the very least,
> >rot in prison for the rest of his natural life.
>
> It depends.

> >> It helps seing you have some strange thoughts in your mind that I
> >> have no clue where they came from.

> >> Indeed.
> >
> >So, you admit that your understanding of the philosophical foundation
> >of the US constitution, and the liberties it guarantees, is sufficiently
> >less than your endorsement of the oppressive "government is always right,
> >the poeple cannot be trusted" police state from which you came.
>
> You say "from which you came". Where do you think I came to, Aaron?

You came from a central american police state, where the people are
not to be trusted, and government officials can do no wrong...

at least, if you believe the bullshit you write.

A:  The wise man is mocked by fools.

------------------------------

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Roberto Alsina)
Crossposted-To: soc.singles,soc.men,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.survivalism
Date: 26 Apr 2001 14:37:22 GMT

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:27:58 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Roberto Alsina wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:22:26 -0400, Aaron R. Kulkis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> >
>> >The Scene:
>> >A delivery room, where some bed-hopping slut has just borne the
>> >demon spawn of her most recent DangerAsshole...
>> >

>> >Doctor: ...and for the Birth Certicate,...who is the father?
>> >
>> >BHS: (thiking to herself....I can't name the real one....not
>> >only is he a chronic loser, but he's just been sent to the state
>> >penitentiary for the next 15 years)....wha?
>> >
>> >Doctor: Miss....who is the father?
>> >
>> >BHS: Donovan Rebbechi.
>> >

>> >Congratulations, Donovan...you're the proud father of some some kid
>> >who's mother you've never even seen before....but she's heard your
>> >name somewhere before, and knows you have more money than her
>> >lifelong-criminal DangerAsshole.
>>
>> Have you ever heard of DNA testing?
>
>DNA testing is useless if you don't have a DNA sample from the kid.

Here it would be mandated by the court. It's a right of the alleged
father.

>Most women REFUSE to let the man's legal teadm get a DNA sample from the kid.
>And so far, not a single judge has over-ridden a mother's decision to withhold
>DNA evidence from the proceedings.
>
>Hope that helps, MORON.

It helps see that the US grants that mother a freedom that impinges on
the rights of the father. Perhaps you would like to move to a country
where that's not the case. Almost any other will do.

Apparently here you advocate the restriction of the mother's right.
In that case, I would agree with you.

--
Roberto Alsina

------------------------------

From: "Andy Walker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Windows is a virus
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:33:15 -0000

What is the technical term to describe a virus?
A piece of software involuntarily installed on a computer causing wilful
damage?
Well doesn't Windows fit this description? When I bought my computer I got
an unwanted piece of software called Windows98 on it and as for wilful
damage, without including data wiped out due to BSOD, it does quite a good
job of wiping LILO off the boot sector when you install it. I don't even
think I need mention the deliberate attempts of Microsoft to screw up other
software not owned by themselves such as quicktime!
    Perhaps the courts might do better pursuing them for manufacturing and
distributing a virus rather than a monopoly, you never know, it might end up
with Gates doing a stretch. Hopefully he'll bend down to pick up the soap
and realise what it feels like to be shafted like his customers have been
for years!
No doubt Microsoft fans will whine about this but some people are so dumb
they don't even realise how they have been ripped off for years, they're
probably the same people who couldn't cross the right box in the U.S.
elections!
Some people you just can't get through to, so why bother even try!