John Ettedgui wrote on 2015/07/31 21:35 -0700:
On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 10:45 PM, John Ettedgui <john.etted...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 10:40 PM, Qu Wenruo <quwen...@cn.fujitsu.com> wrote:

It seems that you're using Chromium while doing the dump. :)
If no CD drive, I'll recommend to use Archlinux installation iso to make a
bootable USB stick and do the dump.
(just download and dd would do the trick)
As its kernel and tools is much newer than most distribution.
So I did not have any usb sticks large enough for this task (only 4Gb)
so I restarted into emergency runlevel with only / mounted and as ro,
I hope that'll do.

It's better to provide two trace.
One is the function tracer one, with "btrfs:*" as set_event.
The other is the function_graph one. with "btrfs_mount" as
set_graph_function.
So I got 2 new traces, and I am hoping that these are what you meant,
but I am still not sure.
Here are the commands I used in case...:

trace-cmd record -o
trace-function_graph.dat -p function_graph -g btrfs_mount mount MountPoint

and

trace-function_graph.dat -p function -l 'btrfs_*' mount MountPoint
(using -e btrfs only lead to a crash but -l 'btrfs_*' passed, though I
am sure they have different purposes.. I hope that's the correct one)

The first one was so big, 2Gb, I had to use xz to compress it and host
it somewhere else, the ML would most likely not take it.
The other one is quite small but I hosted it in the same place....
Here are the links:
https://mega.nz/#!8tgTjKyK!XJnWH05bsv9sJ3nANIxKsdkL20RePPS4cKgWSxit0eQ
https://mega.nz/#!xopkVA6L!z9xjo3us1Nv6wdOs05jNZdhNbiAP5yeLdneEp0huUzI

I hope that was it this time!
Oh, you were using trace-cmd, that's why the data is so huge.

I was originally hoping you just copy the trace file, which is human readable and not so huge.

But that's OK anyway.

I'll try to analyse it to find a clue if possible.

Thanks,
Qu
Thanks,
John