Ok, so to get things started off, here's a question that we need to ask
ourselves before we begin considering a draft proposal for creating an
"approved courseware" program:

    1)  Should we engage in granting our seal of approval to
        various vendors courseware and training programs?

        PROS:

            o   Additional future source of revenue for LPI.
            o   Creates a tie-in that should increase
                participation and visibility.
            o   Gives us some measure of control over how
                the programs are developed.

        CONS:

            o   Requires many additional resources from LPI
                including, but not limited to staffing.
            o   Until a successful program gets off the ground,
                approving vendor courseware will siphon funds
                away from our core responsibility: test creation.
            o   Creates potential ethical problems in that we're
                essentially awarding preferred status to vendors.

Jared