On 3/14/2013 11:15 AM, Alberto Alonso wrote:

> That's what I thought. The emails from 2009 seemed to indicate
> that it was possible to run multiple instances.

I've always had difficulties with the concept: the way I see it if your
hardware fails you want *all* your 200+ services moved. If you want them
independently moved to different places, you're likely better off with a
full cloud solution. If you want them moved while hardware's still up
you're probably looking for load balancing, not HA.

I'm sure you can patch heartbeat to replace all hardcoded stuff with
config file settings. Or use pacemaker's ability to manage service
groups more or less independently. I'm not sure why you'd want to use
either that way.

Dima