I know one thing that is good in Free BSD.
They have something much better than RPM.
When you want to upgrade a certain program
it automatically detects the depandencies and
get from the web any other package which is
needed. In RPM you will get a message that
a package is missing. You go download it then
continue and you are informed that another one
is missing.

Does anybody know if such thing exists in Linux?

Regards,
Shlomo.

Dune wrote:

 hey listdoes any one uses Freebsdand can tell me The Differnce Between FreeBsd And linuxBesides The obvius ? and by the way this is the posix user group not the linux user group since all thetalks are around a posix based unix systemsthnx and cya