Alex Shnitman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> enough to use DUL. Some are, though, so you better configure your
> mailer to use your ISP's mail relay.

What if I use several different ISPs? Am I supposed to reconfigure
sendmail each time I switch between them? Sounds like an exclusivity
clause to me. Actually, that's exactly what the web site that Dorit
quoted seems to say. Doesn't sound quite reasonable to me, I must say.
If someone is a spammer why is an unnecessary restriction imposed
on me? Oh, futile, I know, and off-topic, sorry.

--
Oleg Goldshmidt          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BLOOMBERG L.P. (BFM)     [EMAIL PROTECTED]