> "frier". Most high-tech companies that are profitable make a profit of
> around $100,000-$200,000 per year per employee. You are offering to pay someone
> $35000 (if it was a full-time job), so why should he not feel like a frier?
> A rookie programmer may take such a job, but frankly an experienced
> programmer can get more than that, even now.An experienced person working
> by hours can get much more than that.

Yes, but can that said experienced programmer get that much money while
writing free software? (Assuming that is what Nimrod offers). While it
is claimed that free software can be profitable, I think it is obvious
that the crazy salaries that programmers are used to recieve and expect
can not be supported by any free software business model. 63 NIS/hour is
a lot more than average salary. Probably about 100% more.

If one enjoys writing free software, and is interested in Zope, than I
guess Nimrods offer might be useful.

--
Matan Ziv-Av.                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]