Hey Nadav and everyone,

At 06:23 PM 4/20/01 +0300, Nadav Har'El wrote:
>:)
>Free software developers like to program without getting paid because they
>know they, and the entire world (hopefully), will benefit from what they are
>doing. When you program *for* someone (i.e., somebody else is telling you what

School Sucks will release everything when we're done -- the only reason we
would like to pay is to get it done in our way, but t he whole world is
gonna benefit for these things.

On another note, the tax issue is irrelevant because we're offering to pay
that under the table even if the programmer is interested in that.  How
many companies offer that?

=--=
Nimrod S. Carmi
School Sucks
http://www.schoolsucks.com
http://www.schoolsucks.co.il
Tel: +972-5123-9910
Fax: +972-4651-4404

"... Have you heard the news? The dogs are dead!
You better stay home and do as you're told
Get out of the road if you wanna grow old!"