From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Hetz Ben Hamo
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 9:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ADSL problems (is it just me?)

Hi All,

I don't know if its just me or this happends to anyone but in the last 2 days
I'm was disconnected from my ADSL about 10 times...

The weird thing is that the IP stays, but the connection is seems to be dead
(no pings to anyway and the ADSL modem works ok) (I'm connected to
NetVision)...

Anyone had that problem?
--
Hetz Ben Hamo