Well, it all started Saturday evening and lasts until now.
Netvision support people say it's because they're upgrading
Their servers. They so not know when exactlyt it's gonna stop.

The problem is not just disconnections, but also that their database is
not
Cleared every time you get disconnected, so you cannot connect again
until you
Call their support and ask them to do it.

They already apologied, but it does not make my life any easier...