when i tried to connect my friend's box with ADSL
the connection died many times (5-6 months ago).
this fact made me loose very much time on trying to
debug what i did wrong.
after every call to Bezeq they replied
"we have a little temporarily problem"
and that the solution deadline is indefinite.
i imagine the things did not get any better.
bye

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
 The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
 Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
 The frumious Bandersnatch!"

                       [L.Carrol "Jabberwacky"]