On Sun, Dec 23, 2001, mulix wrote about "Re: http://www.linux.org.il/ rants":
> > Actually, I'm going over BugTraq daily anyways. What system is Iglu
> > running anyway? RedHat?
>
> redhat 6.2.
>
> that would mean the initial update to bring it up to date will be rather
> massive, unless someone's been taking care of it in the meantime?

While it is recommended to update this to Redhat 7.2+patches, it is actually
possible to keep a 6.2 system secure because Redhat still provides security
updates for 6.2. I'm still running a Redhat 5.2 (!!) machine, and keeping it
quite secure (of course it gets very messy, because Redhat 5.2 did not even
include "obvious" stuff like openssl, and has a 2.0.* kernel!)

--
Nadav Har'El                        |        Sunday, Dec 23 2001, 8 Tevet 5762
Phone: +972-53-245868, ICQ 13349191 |Diplomat: A man who always remembers a