From: "Nadav Har'El" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> On Sat, May 18, 2002, Amir Tal wrote about "Re: official hebrew in
Linux-IL mailing lists?":

http://whatsup.org.il/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forum&file=index&viewcat=6

> I have read your forum thoroughly. Your intentions, to create a Hebrew
Linux
> distribution, are admirable. You are talking on all the right concepts:
> volunteering, good management and so on. It all looks very much like the
stuff
> I wrote almost 3 years ago in http://www.ivrix.org.il/announcements/1.html

But really, whats the point of starting to build a linux distribution from
scratch, just for the Hebrew support?

All we need is good set of Hebrew packages for the exiting distributions,
there's no reason to waste so much time and resources on building a whole
distribution.

Perhaps you should reconsider using an existing popular distibution as your
basis instead.

Sagi