I have noticed the underrepresentation of not so fluent Hebrew speakers to
this thread, so here is my NIS0.02:
I live in the US, and speak Hebrew quite fluently (without that accent you
guys dislike ;-)), yet except in English I have quite some trouble discussing
IT matters. I simply don't have the chance to pick up a Hebrew IT vocabulary.

Thus, from my perspective, it is easier to keep the list as is.

Arie Folger
--
It is absurd to seek to give an account of the matter to a man
who cannot himself give an account of anything; for insofar as