[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I think many people who despise MS (me among them) admit that they are
kings when it comes to GUI design and usability for non-technical users.

I guess you never used a Mac then...

Mac OS9 is one of the best UI out there for "your grandma". OSX does a fine job as well, althugh the unix under it still tends to pop up a bit to often for a "no nothing" user (althugh it is getting better, and it is one of the best UIs out there).

Some of MS applications are quite good, but they are by no means best when it comes to the UI (those horrible tabbs in Office's prefrences, anyone?)