From: Tzahi Fadida [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 20:42
To: Noam Rathaus; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Israeli NTP server with support for Day Light Savings

Hi noam,
The problem is with your time zone settings in your Distro. Because in israel, the day
light saving is changed on a different times then most distro timezone settings for
israel. here, read this faq from iglu, it works great.
http://www.iglu.org.il/faq/cache/116.html

* - * - *
Tzahi Fadida
MSc Student
Information System Engineering Area
Faculty of Industrial Engineering & Management
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Technion City, Haifa, Israel 32000
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technion Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  see at http://members.lycos.co.uk/my2nis/spamwarning.html