>> But do other distributions keep the Israeli timezone up-to-date out
>> of the box? I didn't know about the link above and didn't have to go

AFAIK that's impossible to keep Israeli timezone up-to-date out of the box
for a prolonged period of times - Israeli timezone is not fixed but set by
the Knesset on case-by-case basis. Unless I have missed something and
sanity made a small victory in this field.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       \/  There shall be counsels taken
Stanislav Malyshev      /\  Stronger than Morgul-spells