On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 15:13:16 +0200 (IST), Alon Altman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
  We are building the branding for the "Haifux distro" based on RH9.

It would probably be too late to mention, but since RH would stop supporting its 9 version in the next months, I would recommend you to distribute a disk that would have ongoing support.

Personally, I've never used Debian, but I got to hear only good things about it. The reason I recommended Debian and not MDK (the better choise for newbies), is that I know that users that recommend RH, would never recommend MDK. That's a pitty.

One more spot for Debian: It's support would probably never cease.

FYC
--
Dotan Mazor
http://dotan.run.to