> > On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 15:13:16 +0200 (IST), Alon Altman
> > One more spot for Debian: It's support would probably never cease.

Probably because it never existed anyway.
Commercial 3rd party support and hobbist support always existed for Debian as
well as for RedHat (9 and older) and will exist for a long time to come. its
the RedHat commercial support we are worying about here - IMHO for no good
reason: I don't suspect anyone having Linux installed for the first time in
an insta-party would ever bother calling RedHat for support.

--
Oded

::..
One measure of leadership is the caliber of people who choose to follow you.
        -- Dennis A. Peer