Uri Even-Chen wrote:

> You can't correct falsehoods in Wikipedia.  Believe me, I tried.  If the
> editors ("system operators") don't like what you wrote, it will be
> changed back and you will be banned.  Wikipedia is a dictatorship.
> There is no way to appeal on a system operator's decision to ban you or
> change what you wrote.

Care to give specific examples, so we can form an independent opinion?
The articles you tried to fix, as well as the username you were using,
would be greatly appreciated.

Unless you claim your edits were also erased from the history, that is.

       Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Source Consulting ltd.