That is the exact opposite point of the Internet- no offense.
You have no clue who is browsing your website. The person could be color blind, or totally blind, or deaf or dyslexic, or motorically challenged, or just Old. Everyone sees a web page differently. Are they using 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768? True, it's nice to make a nice looking website but your goal has to be the information in the website - not the way the website looks. The  design should be a secondary factor.

People that are interested in changing the size of the text on your website may be using screen magnifiers, or may be using personal style sheets to overide your styles. They may be hearing your webpage instead of reading it. They may have the pictures turned off.

The basic questions you need to ask are:
1) is all the information there without the pictures.
2) is all the information there without sound (if you have a narrarated flash intro- use subtitles)
3) is the information organized in a logical manner (using tables for design often breaks this)
3) lastly - does it look good in default installations of IE 5+, Mozilla 1.6+, Firefox, Opera, Safari

good luck
yonah