Danny L wrote:

Maayan, - for $30 and 30' work you can buy a template and setup a Joomla site. It will look 100x better than linux-org.il - if you have any doubt - see www.software.co.il

Danny, if we wanted Linux.org.il to be yet another Joomla / Drupal / PhpNuke site, it'd be much easier to set up than Linux.org.il as it is right now. Just unpack your favorite CMS / blog / portal software, run some setup script and you're done - having a website with a default template.

Software.co.il is a blog. When you mention a lack of a professional look and feel, do you imply Microsoft.com is a blog-like site?

When you say a couple of hours spent on Drupal would make Linux.org.il a better site, do you imply Drupal comes with a custom graphical design and Linux-related Hebrew content auto-generator?

And finally, what do you think will be the strong point differentiating Linux.org.il from Whatsup and Penguin? How could we bring over content authors from those sites to Linux.org.il?