El vie, 13-10-2006 a las 16:01 +0200, guy keren escribió:
> from customer support point of view, it is easier to give people CDs
> that they just need to install, then give them written instructions.
The provided written instructions of how to run and configure the CD are
not simpler than open your browser and type 138.0.0.10 in the address
bar. The booklet also does not include in its 10 pages alternative
instructions for whose that run Linux, Mac, have not CD drive or older
PC that cannot run the dialer. Furthermore, their request of 233MHz of
minimal CPU speed not seem to be not logical for any firmware of
software dialer which is supposed to do less work than a old phone
modem.
Maybe is only a bad after aftertaste of my Windows ages, but I don´t
trust these CDs.

Julian Daich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>