Herouth Maoz wrote:

> :-)
>
> I'll keep that in mind, though I have a feeling one can only get into
> one of those through connections, not through advertising.
Huh?

I have seen several such companies (Lingnu included) advertise right
here. Of Lingnu's technical workers, most are people I know merely
because they applied for the job after I advertised.

I think the source of your mistake is that there are not that many
companies, and they don't often recruit. I never said it was easy, just
that it's a path. Being as it is that you are not interested in PHP,
that part is not really relevant anyways.
> Herouth

Shachar