From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Noam Rathaus
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 4:33 PM
To: linux-il
Subject: Re: Israeli ISP and Blacklisting [summary and stop]

Hi,

My last email on the subject :)

As it appears that some people are pro-ISP, some are con-ISP, and I don't care
which is which

All I wanted to see, whether this is a global issue, apparently it is, more
than one is willing to talk about it, I believe others simply don't know they
are blacklisted, others have yet to be affected by it, and others more don't
know they are affected.

And me as the person wanting to send emails in a non-spam and legal way is
left with the only alternative to move out his servers from Israel -
specifically the mail server - as Israeli ISPs are RBLed - YES YES just one
RBL and he is a bad bad RBL - which asks too many things - but apparently
some ISPs agree to doing it.

--
Noam Rathaus
CTO

"Know that you are safe."

Beyond Security Finalist for the "Red Herring 100 Global" Awards 2007