Hi,

I am not completely blocked, but I don't want to be partially blocked either.

At least two emails bounced (to two unique destinations) saying we were
blacklisted, I cannot tell you how many were blocked and didn't bounce - it
will take me days, if ever to know.

I will solve your security problems, can't help you with your spam problems -
not my expertise.

Arik didn't disappear, maybe he has work to do beside answering emails here -
I trust Arik to get back to you.

--
Noam Rathaus
CTO

"Know that you are safe."

Beyond Security Finalist for the "Red Herring 100 Global" Awards 2007