On Tuesday 05 August 2008, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
> Shlomi Fish wrote:
> > Actually, in a further email, I eventually said that I agreed to do
> > anything you allowed me to do, and nothing more, as long as I can work on
> > it.
>
> That's great to hear! Then lets move the content into the CMS so that
> people other than you can work on it,

They already can using Subversion, etc. I have my own custom HTML generators
for stuff like that which are superior to such CMSes that only give you a
gigantic textarea to edit your HTML in. So I'd rather not switch from my own
generators, which are more convenient and less verbose to the
verbose-HTML-textareas in the CMS. I already told you about it in a previous
email.

Not to mention that the Joomla URLs are still very obscure and ugly:

* http://www.hamakor.org.il/content/view/32/43/

* http://www.hamakor.org.il/component/option,com_rsgallery2/Itemid,52/

* http://www.hamakor.org.il/content/view/38/46/

> and set up redirects from the old
> URLs. You already have all the permissions you need to do that.
>
> Personally, I would start with the URL you gave Dotan.

Which URL? And see my other email.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish