Hi Dotan!

On Monday 04 August 2008, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> 2008/8/4 Shachar Shemesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > 2. Restores iglu to its old state, precisely.
>
> Is there not a backup of the old site, from which this can be done?
> Not for the sake of our root-wanting friend, but for the sake of TFA?

There is a backup of all the site's data on the tux server. I can use it to
restore iglu.org.il from there given the relevant ability.

> > If you tell me what you were looking for in iglu, I can perhaps direct
> > you to the new location (or make sure the new info is up), and thus we
> > can make everyone's life better :-). If you also have specific links, I
> > can even make sure we have a redirect.
>
> I want to see which Israeli LUG mailing lists exist.

See:

Used to be:

> Specifically, the
> Tel Aviv list seems to have been hosted there. A Sun representative is
> interested in flying to Israel and giving a lecture on OpenSolaris to
> a few Israeli LUGs, and asked me to find out which LUGs are
> interested.

There are links to all the LUG sites here:

http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/resources/israel/guide-to-israeli-foss-resources/

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish