2008/10/30 sara fink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I will be more blunt. It's money issue. They want max profit.

I'm not a business genius but I just remember what a tiny company
Pelephone were when they were the only game in town and were
addressing the top percentile of population until Cellcom came, kicked
their butt and expanded the market a hundred-fold.

I think the same stupid rational happens here - they don't realise
that by reducing prices they'll be able to address a much wider
audience where the product ("lower price" x "more subscribers") is
larger than ("higher price" x "less subscribers").

> I found the article about the technology:
> http://www.globes.co.il/news/article.aspx?did=1000381242&fid=3223
>
> The cellular companies even block voip in the cellular phones of dor 3/3.5.

What does the regulator has to say about this?
I think iPhone providers also block VoIP, at least in some countries.

> About prices, problems, see this:
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3Ahaaretz.co.il+%D7%9E%D7%95%D7%93%D7%9D+%D7%A1%D7%9C%D7%95%D7%9C%D7%A8%D7%99&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

Hmpfff... well. Hope things will get better next year, what else can I say?

--Amos