Hello All,
I tried to create one bootdisk using the command form root

#mkbootdisk --device /dev/fd0 `uname -r`

It did create the bootdisk, but soon I try to boot form this
bootdisk it first tries to load and after few seconds it displays

Error 0x10

And stops booting. Ofcourse it tries once again giving same response.

Could someone please advise me what is wrong or any alternative command(s)
to create a bootdisk.

I am creating the disk from the m/c which is working fine.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Ashis Kumar Mal
NERIST