Hi Indranil,

Hey, that was to create a special environment to start our long
lasting friendship :-)

Coming to the point, that long discussion was to forcefully encourage
Khader as well as other Linux programmers to develop user friendly
apps which in turn will encourage novice computer users to switch to
Linux. I had myself encouraged a lot of my friends to use Linux but
when they found it less user friendly than M$ Windoze, they switched
back. That was a great disappointment for me and I'm not prepared for
it to happen again.

Regards
Urmil Parikh