    S> --Dr. S.K. Singh-- --Senior Scientist--
    S> --Agril. Res. services--

    S> On Mon, 7 Feb 2000, Raj Mathur wrote:

    Syed> Already done !!!  Check out the HOWTO's !! ;-) The HOWTO's
    Syed> are much better than any help files out there , as a matter
    S> But reading HOWTO's implementing them is bit difficult for
    S> novice users.  i.e one can set 'ppp' dialin server within an
    S> hour or so if one gets stepwise configuration as written in
    S> PC-Quest or in my article but may take weeks if he starts
    S> reading HOWTO's. Thorugh, he may understand many things by

Well,
then it is left to the people who know linux well to create such HOWTO's
and add it to the LDP ?? What do you say ??
For example, the article which you gave to PCQuest can be submitted to
the LDP which can help a lot others ?? And that is where the beauty of Linux is !!
<my opinion>
I have learnt a lot through the HOWTO's and the manuals. I would
personally think of adding on to the HOWTO's rather than do something different
</my opinion>
HTH
Regards
        Khader

--
Syed Khader Vali (Siddiq)                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.