Archan Paul proclaimed:
>         Outlook Express 5 clone!!

Mozilla will solve this problem. ;-)

>         Windows Media Player 5 clone!!

xanim and rvplayer

>         Journaling File system as native FS!!

Will be there by the end of this year.

>         Cool device driver!!

Is cool some kind of hardware peripheral / card?

guitar (http://disq.bir.net.tr/guitar/)

>         Linux in embaded system!!

Efforts are already out there.

>         beOS style multi threading and multimedia optimisation!!

Probably will never happen.  With Be being free (in the zero-cost sense)
for personal use and with VMWare this should not be that big a problem.

>         Cellular Automata implementation in kernel level!!      (my precious dream)
>         Cellular Automata based multimedia stream compression tool!!    (my
> precious dream)
>         cellular Automata based VR engine!! (my precious dream)

Why add any of this stuff to the kernel?

Thaths
--
"See that ship over there?  They're broadcasting Major League Baseball
       with implied oral conesnt, not express written conesent."

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.