On Fri, 13 Feb 2004, Edenyard wrote:

>       I, like you, have tried all sorts of permutations of using $_ports,
> etc., but to no avail. If you ever find a solution, I'd be delighted to
> hear it. Last time I asked about this on the mailing list, the response
> I got was, "What's RTS?".... That wasn't from Bart, by the way. He seems
> to have answers for most things. Not for this, though!

it's very simple since I don't have experience with DOSEMU driving
hardware directly, except for video ports (where I know for sure that
$_ports works but there is nothing to answer there beyond what is already
in the HOWTO or README{-tech}.txt).

Anyway, try to run
dosemu -D+iTcw -o log

look at the contents of log and see if anything suspect happens, ie. does
dosemu open the ports in the first place, does it read the right config
file and so on.

Bart