Hello.

Edenyard wrote:
It appears that DOSEMU has BIG problems when one wants to do this sort
of thing and nobody quite seems to know why.
Yes, this is the case sometimes, but
usually it is not.

Last time I asked about this on the mailing list, the response
I got was, "What's RTS?"....
What have you expected? You haven't
provided the test-case program, no
logs either, you haven't even opened
a bug report on SF tracker.
No reply only means that noone had
that problem previously.
I am using the serial ports via dosemu
at work every day, I can toggle both RTS
and CTS lines as well as the TX line,
the oscilloscope was attached just in
case - so if you sumbit a bug report
and provide at least some info and a
test-case, perhaps your problem would
have been resolved long ago already.
I was saying that in that list many
times and I can only repeat: problems
are not get fixed themselves! You have to
do at least something to get them fixed,
at least open a bug report and provide
a test-case (or logs, but logs not always help).
Unfortunately even when explicitly asked,
many people are not willing to submit a bug
report. Nothing can be done in that case -
game over. On the other hand, some users
are not only providing a bug reports, but
are also willing to do many additional
tests that are required, and in most cases
that works very good. Please see this as
a recent example:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=884096&group_id=49784&atid=457447

Hope that helps. Be reasonable. You were
asked "What's RTS" not because noone
knew that:)