On Sat, 7 Jun 2003 10:47:27 -0400, Hal MacArgle wrote:
> we have our XWindows. With M$ and AOL now joining up together we had

Tut tut.  People are touchy about the whole ``X-Windows'' thing, you
know.  The proper naming scheme's one of the first things you get to
read on the X(7x) man page.  Of course, it wouldn't be very accurate to
say that X is only for Unix variants --- after all, people do run it in
MS Windows, through Cygwin.

MS and AOL merging?  Sounds a little far-fetched ... .

My $0.02,
Yawar Amin