I am making some headway with my Linux setup and have been able to get mail
properly.  However each time I try to send a message, below is the result:
The original message was received at Sat, 10 Oct 1998 17:48:53 +0400
from ssykes@localhost

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

... while talking to imail.emirates.net.ae.:
>>> RCPT To:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<<< 553 5.7.1 you are not allowed to use this address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
550 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... User unknown
I am sure that I have something misconfigured in the sendmail.cf file.  I am
not sure where the @localhost address came from.  The imail.emirates.net.ae
is the ISP mail handler so the mail seems like it might be getting out of my
machine.  I can send mail to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] address from my NT mailer.
Any ideas where I should look?

Thanks,
Steve

"Either his brain is bad or he's taking something that makes him crazy
periodically.  Take your choice."
Ross Perot about Clinton