Hi,
        you can mount your win95 partition. Assuming windows is the first os on
the first hard drive, make a directory under
/mnt in linux called win95, then you would type

mount -t vfat /dev/hda1 /mnt/win95

cheers

Johann

--
Johann Kwiatkowski
Spot The Dog Graphics

begin:          vcard
fn:             s142433
n:              ;s142433
adr:            P.O. Box  79, Moorooka;;;Brisbane;Queensland;4105;Australia
email;internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:       61 7 0418 797 419
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE